Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Where am I?

Where am I in this picture? This is my first contest so good luck to everyone. I will post the winner late today or tomorrow, with the answer and of course a prize. But to make this competition harder I might not just be on Club Penguin, I could be anywhere across the web. Good luck! It's not very hard but on the other hand it could be hard for some people. The first 3 people to post the correct answer get a prize.

15 comments:

Piper said...

I KNOW! I KNOW! Somewhere on your monitor of your computer!!!! Yay! I win!!! Ok i have no idea.

Piper said...

hey kkkkkk123 your banner is done check out my site to see it!

Toysgoneby said...

I know how you feel.. NO ONE IS GOING ON MY SITE!!!!!!!!! I POSTED A THING SAYING I MIGHT END IT!!!! DON'T JUST IGNORE IT LIKE MOST PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DOING... GO THERE.. MAKE ME STAY.... OR JUST GO TO POLKA'S AMAZING SITE AND PRETEND LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER READ THIS COMMENT!!! YOUR CHOICE!

-TOYSGONEBY

Anonymous said...

slippeestars here um the hq secret room in the closet or hq

Anonymous said...

slippeestars here ninja hide out

Anonymous said...

slippeestars here its on your pupy banner!

Anonymous said...

slippeestars here your at at your icy igloo

Anonymous said...

slippeestars here your on the wall of your icy igloo the part with the puffles

Anonymous said...

slippeestars here your at the ninja hideout next to the big fire water snow simbols thats my final answer

Kkkkkk123 said...

Still waiting for 2 more people to guess. One person has got it right so far!

Lopakoy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lopakoy said...

Yay! Kkkkk123, I got it! It's in the ninja hideout either next to the snow or water place in the center! i hope i'm right! what's the prize?

Kkkkkk123 said...

1 more person to get a prize! I will post the prizes and the winners today if another person get's it! Good luck!

Jamesscn said...

Ninja hideout! where the symbols are!!!

Kkkkkk123 said...

WELL DONE! WILL POST WINNERS NOW!