Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 February 2010

Spot the difference


Ok a new competition. Spot the difference in the club penguin maps. The bits you can't see like one of the igloos, there's no differences in the bottom right. I will post first five people to get it right and what their going to win. Please contact me in a comment and tell me the answers and prizes. Have fun! And also thank you too my friend AB for helping me with this!

9 comments:

Piper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Piper said...

the lighthouse color, the wood floor thing by the dock boat color, there is an igloo on one by the lighthouse: other doesn't, color of the middle circle in the ice rink, and the little stand things by the dojo: one has 2 and one has 1.
Hope I Got Them Right!

Lopakoy said...

Differences: Green lighthouse, yellow dock, igloo near the beach, red center in ice rink and extra red thingy next to dojo =) I'm sure all of them are right! thnx

Piper said...

\hi mine is confusing so i redo my answer!
1. green lighthouse walls
2. igloo next to lighthouse
3. ice rink red spot
4. red tall thing by dojo
I know these are right! I know it!
p.s. these are same answers as my first comment!!! this is just easier to understand so yea... just thot u shood kno

Piper said...

New at my site! Lemon2608 Banner Co. now opened! Its free! High Quality Banners! Use as a header or a regular banner! Customized banners at Lemon2608 Banner Co! Order your banner today!

Kkkkkk123 said...

Well done guys...

Slidoo said...

WHY IS EVERYONE SUDDENLY doing spot the differences right after the cpp did...?

Slidoo

Kkkkkk123 said...

My friend thought of it!

hoot333 said...

hey! I have a banner contest! I would Love it if you came and entered!