Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 February 2010

All party clues! *Updated*

Hey I'm in a hurry so I'm putting all the clues on at once to make you think harder for longer...MUAHAHA...Also I have edited some photos to make it harder!! I AM EVIL MUAHAHAHA...Well actually i'm not so don't think i'm evil ok?...? Awkward silence moment. Also I am sorry about the editing on the notes (money) I'm british and don't know a lot about Americans. Have fun solving the clues and I'll give you a clue! All the important bits are bits that I've edited and blurred out, excpet on the coin and boy poster thingy. Have fun and another thing! The first pic is the date, second the time (UK time, sorry Americans I don't know how to work it out!) and third the place HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!




For the one above if you get the answer add 2-1 to it!


22 comments:

Jamesscn said...

ok, I think i know the date...

Kkkkkk123 said...

The date is not the coins it's the pound notes, one for Americans and British people. Both have the same meaning!

Hnwjanuary11 said...

i've gots no clue.....

Hnwjanuary11 said...

i am here! :D

Kkkkkk123 said...

Unfortunately I have realised that the party can not go ahead on the 20th. A friend is coming round so add 1 to 20 and that will be the date.

Kkkkkk123 said...

Good luck lol! And the answer was 20th on the notes.

Kkkkkk123 said...

Hey Hnw

Hnwjanuary11 said...

oh ok that is my friend's bday! well she used to be she had to move only saw her a few times after that now i forget her number and we never talked to eachotehr ever since summer of '08

Hnwjanuary11 said...

hi-looooooooooooooo

Kkkkkk123 said...

So can you make it that day?

Kkkkkk123 said...

Can you make it at 20:10 in UK time? Sorry don't know American

Hnwjanuary11 said...

...maybe idk i am pretty sure that depends on the time

Kkkkkk123 said...

DOH I JUST TOLD EVERYONE THE TIME!

Kkkkkk123 said...

Lol! They still have to work out the place though!

Hnwjanuary11 said...

thinks...lets c if its 20:10 in uk time......thinks lets c that would probably be around 11:10 but idk if that is a.m. or p.m.

Hnwjanuary11 said...

lol kk!

oh wait i did too! :O

Jamesscn said...

Anyone on?

Hnwjanuary11 said...

i am!

Hnwjanuary11 said...

police u know u.s. time, if it is 20:10 in the uk what time would it be in the us, and a.m. or p.m.?

Jamesscn said...

ok, 8:00pm here, -5 hours in america, you find out the rest. The way we tell the time is because it is a.m. when it says 8.00 but pm when it says 12, the easy way to solve it is subtract 12!

Hnwjanuary11 said...

...*brain crackes and breaks*

Slidoo said...

lets go back to polka's site cause we don't have to type those annoying word varications on hers like we do here. Kkkkkk123 you don't do that cause you own this site.

Slidoo