Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Policemans banner


I know this isn't what you chose I just wanted to do it! Enjoy your banner Policeman. You don't have to use it, I just ahd fun making it!

4 comments:

hoot333 said...

cool! Hi I am hoot333 on CP I am notepad333 and I am new to your site! Sooooooo Hello!! hehe! A lot of people are talking about you and I am not sure who you really are? Are you just a CP player?

Kkkkkk123 said...

Hiya and welcome to my site Hoot! I am sort of a CP player but i'm also on Mimo's famous site as one of his MODS. Thanks for coming to my site and I hope you will visit my site once again.

Kkkkkk123 GO CPG12!

Jamesscn said...

Wow thanks! Its amazing!

Jamesscn said...

lol! I have about 8 banners! Its truely amazing