Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Nothing working

Nothing is working out for me today! I have had a great day until now! I have lost my homework and will have to do it tomorrow at lunch, AND I have something important on at lunch! NOTHING IS WORKING OUT FOR ME! I am seriously crying as I write this and I'm not kidding! My Mum is always shouting at me just lately for no reason! AGHHHHHHH...

5 comments:

Jamesscn said...

My mom is shouting at me too! I was supposed to have a detention but there were no teachers. Its very unlucky this is happening to you.

Piper said...

iat school im SOOO unorganized!! i would get detention, but im in elementary school and we dont GET detention... my mom yells at me almost 24/7!!!

Hnwjanuary11 said...

wow! i feel so bad 4 ya. :'(

Alex (Polkadotblu9) said...

Lemon we sound exactly alike, lol that is why i stay on the computer all day, to get away from everything

Piper said...

hahahah kool polka i do that 2!!! omg im talking text like:)