Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 February 2010

BIRTHDAY TODAY

Hey everyone it's my Mum's birthday today, and I just wanna say I can't post anything for today. Sorry but it is her big day and I want it to be special for her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!

11 comments:

Jediluke8 said...

happy birthday kkkkkk's mom!

Piper said...

happy birthday Kkkkkk123's Mom!!!

Lopakoy said...

Happy birthday to your mom!!

Kkkkkk123 said...

Thnkas everyone!

Unknown said...

mom for me, lol, u live in england? i like mum...

Unknown said...

mom for me, lol, u live in england? i like mum...

Lexi said...

Mum? AWESOME, I LOVE BRITISH PPL! Lol Happy B-day Kkkkkk123's Mum!

Hnwjanuary11 said...

happy bday kk's mum! i say mom, mommy, muh-muh...lol

Hnwjanuary11 said...

yeah what polka said u have the sweetest accent!

"they're french fries!"
"chips!"
"french fries!"
"Chips! fish and chips!" :O

same with canada's ham

"it's bacon!"
"HAM!"
"BACON!"

Kkkkkk123 said...

Lol everyhting is seriosuly different. I kinda laugh when you say mom, also the british are quite posh, but not a lot!

Hnwjanuary11 said...

lol british are awesome lol......oh no the habit of always saying lol!...lol! DANG IT!!!!