Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Where am I? Winners!

I have had 3 people guess and the winners are Policeman 655! Lopakoy! And slippeestars!!! Well done everyone! Now for the prizes you can either have me make you a banner/fan banner or add me and play games with me also I will give all the winners a postcard! Please post a comment which one you would like but you will get the postcard and you can't chose both. Well done to everyone who tried! The answer was the Ninjahideout

6 comments:

Jamesscn said...

lol, you spelt my name wrong. Also I am going for the one to play games with you!

Anonymous said...

slippeestars here i dont have a site and you added me so can you come play games at my party friday so i guess i picked playing games

Kkkkkk123 said...

Ok i'm just waiting for an answer off Lopakoy

Jamesscn said...

Im gonna make a contest like yours!

Kkkkkk123 said...

Sure! Good luck!

Lopakoy said...

Woohoo! i want to be your friend and play games with you since you aren't my buudy!