Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 February 2010

Everyone has decided

Ok well the people who won the contest about Quess where I am have decided you would like to play game siwht me and add me as your buddy. Please make details about when and where in a comment below. Also you get to pick the games your gonna be playing with me!

6 comments:

Lopakoy said...

I can be free from CP time:
Today-4:00 am to 5:00am
Tomorrow- 11:00pm to 4:00 am

you can choose what time you can come. the games i choose are sled racing and find four.

Kkkkkk123 said...

Erm I'm sorry but I can't make it that early in the morning. I'm sorry Lopakoy. Try something else please...Again sorry

Lopakoy said...

ok how bout 9:00 a.m. CP time?

Kkkkkk123 said...

Erm that should be alright I think. What day? Please answer

Lopakoy said...

is it ok with today or tomorrow? or the next day?

Lopakoy said...

or if you want i can come on thursday or firday like 10:00am or 10:30 am.