Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 February 2010

Policemans banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Hey Policeman! I know you wanted a banner for your new site and I know you've already got one but I wanted to make you one anyway! Hope you like it! I couldn't really make a good banner so I just did your eyes! I know it's bad but still I couldn't really do anything better!

6 comments:

Hnwjanuary11 said...

To Polka: I asked my mom and dad if I could make a blog about last week, and they said, "Oh...no way!" :'(

Kkkkkk123 said...

Check out my comments now anyone can comment yet no one does!!! They go to Polkas to talk, I mean of course they would!

Toysgoneby said...

Ya... I know how you feel..

-Toys

Kkkkkk123 said...

Lol!!

Jamesscn said...

That is not bad... Kinda cool!

Jamesscn said...

Its not big enough... it needs to be 736 x 229 pixels