Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Toys banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


I hope this banner is good for Toys! I don't know if this will work! But I might as well try!

9 comments:

Jamesscn said...

I can do that too!

Slidoo said...

Hi Kkkkkk123, would you like a bigger header? If you do, just go to my blog, (www.penguinbeach.blogspot.com) and comment on the post called "I'll make YOU a banner!"

Slidoo

Lopakoy said...

it is a good banner!

Kkkkkk123 said...

Thanks everyone!

Slidoo said...

Kkkkkk123:

Your banner is ready, you can come get in pn my blog.

Slidoo

Lexi said...

Wait, you aren't telling me? =*( WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME KKKKKK. Nice friendship and honesty

Kkkkkk123 said...

Hey I'm just having a look Polka!! If I don't like it I won't use it ok???

Toysgoneby said...

Okay.... Here's how to make the comments like I have them.

-GO TO CUSTOMIZE IN THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER
-IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER; CLICK "SETTINGS."
-IN THE LITTLE SUB-TABS OF "SETTINGS," GO TO "COMMENTS".
- GO TO THE THIRD OPTION, "COMMENT FORM PLACEMENT"
-CLICK "FULL PAGE"
-CLICK "SAVE'

YOU SHOULD BE ALL SET!! COMMENT ON MY SITE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!!

-TOYSGONEBY

Kkkkkk123 said...

Thanks Toys!