Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 2 January 2010

New Wallpaper

Now I don't normally check out the wallpapers but there is a new one and I really like it, to see it follow the same method as below

1. Go on the club Penguin home page

2. Click on one of the words going to the left.

3. Then at the top you'll see things like activities, banners and comics. Click the wallpaper section.

4. You should then see a page full of pictures, click the first one saying new.

5. You can now see the latest wallpaper!

Kkkkkk123

No comments: