Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 2 January 2010

Catolog Jan 10

Ok that's all the latest clothes and things
Ok now check out the custom your own shirt! It's awesome!

Ok now check out the flags/pins page! And by the way, the one that's circled, it's where I live!


Ok now these are the ltest backgrounds



Now if you click and exit the bubble about 5 or 4 times you get this




Now go on the next page and click the bubble next to the fish





Ok now click the top of the mountain






Ok now click the Snowman's carrot nose







Here is the catolog -








First they put Jan 09 instead of Jan 10 lol!

No comments: