Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 January 2010

Chobots - Hike's rain party!




Look at this! I walked at the cafe street in Chobots and everyone was red stars!! Then it changed and I realised, it was a rain party! My first one, I didn't know what to do so I clicked 3 items, one was a memeber one and i'm not a member but I got blue (gilrs) hair and a Hike T shirt! Post a comment about this!


5 comments:

Lexi said...

COOL! Are you ok Kkkkkk123? The party is in 20 minutes!

Kkkkkk123 said...

Polka i'm posting a comment on your site

Jamesscn said...

Mimo isn't posting my comments!!!!!!

Policeman655

Kkkkkk123 said...

lol, if he isn't just keep sending the same one. If he still doesn't just put Please Post after your comment

Hi466 said...

awesome site! do you want a header? i can make you one! go to headerzone.wordpress.com to order! btw, the dimensions for your blog is 760 pixels wide if you do order.