Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Monday 4 January 2010

Firework pictures

Ok here are 3 pictures of the Fireworks at the Ice berg, the reason I added other people on the picture below is because it adds great effect with the fire!! Tell me what you think about the firworks and what you think about the pictures in a comment





4 comments:

Lexi said...

cool! i thought u were gonna tell us how to get no names on CP

Kkkkkk123 said...

I have check a post below. It has no pictures only intructions! Good luck having no names!

Lexi said...

Okay, go check out my site, I have a surprise

Kkkkkk123 said...

WOW THANKS I LOVE IT!!! YOUR THE BEST POLKA!!