Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Monday 4 January 2010

No name, how to do it

Ok so since you guys wanna know how to do it i'll tell you

1. Add a random penguin in town

2. Invite them to your igloo

3. Get there before them and click the tape measure

4. When they get to your igloo click their playercard

5. Click the button that takes them to your iggy

6. Now you should have no name! Also go to town and check it out!

7. Don't worry if you can't do it first time! I couldn't but it works if you manage to do it!

Kkkkkk123

4 comments:

Jamesscn said...

If you do that it also hides what you say!

Policeman655

Kkkkkk123 said...

yeh I noticed this too lol! But it is awesome!

Podlepops said...

do u get banned if u do it and CP find out??

Kkkkkk123 said...

no, not that I know of. I've done it loads of times and I haven't got banned, if you wanna check it out but not sure if your gonna get banned just do it, see what it looks like then log off if your scared, that's what I did once.