Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 January 2010

Ok so the cave has well had a cave in lol! As you can see a bit of the wall has slided down the side and CP are telling us to use jackhammers to help. New mission? New Snow/Water dojo thingy? Tell me what you think in the comments. Also click the picture for a closer look!

8 comments:

Lexi said...

Do ya know how to make the pic bigger? Also sorry i didnt meet you!

Kkkkkk123 said...

I'm sorry Polka! Cause of the time zones it couldn't work out! I don't think it will ever work out! And yes I know how to make the pic bigger, I was just bored and forgot to make the pic a lot bigger lol!

Lexi said...

what is the time differences? becuz ALL of tomorrow i am reading and stuff so i could get bored. Right now it is 4:27

Kkkkkk123 said...

Right now it's 23:34! Nearly midnight!!! BIG TIME DIFFERENCE!

Kkkkkk123

Lexi said...

your banner has no text, go to my website and get the one with text

Jamesscn said...

I think it is something to do with Herbert because if you look closely it has a tiny P in it which represents the P in Herbert P Bear

Policeman655

Kkkkkk123 said...

Good eye! Lol! Didn't notice that lol!

Podlepops said...

its a new room im sure of it!