Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Bye bye Rockhopper!

Rockhopper has offically gone! :( Oh well it was fun while it lasted, did you manage to find him? Post a comment if you did or did not!

5 comments:

Lexi said...

I haven't found him in like 2 years NO JOKE!

Kkkkkk123 said...

Lol! I was on a server playing the candy hunt and he started dancing and I didnt know it was him! Then he told us a story but I had to go so didn't hear it all

Lexi said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that is sooo col. Okay are you free to go on CP this friday 3:30 CP time? On server Ice Palace

Kkkkkk123 said...

I think so, I don't think I'm going swimming because of the snow the UK is having! It's freezing here! -6 degress I think! Anyway I've just counted the time differences, and it might be a bit risky but I could do it i'm sure! Meet you then!

Jamesscn said...

I met him in abominable on the iceburg, It was so cool because I didn't believe it was him!

Policeman655