Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 January 2010

Squid spotted!



Lol! I spotted a squid in the underground pool today!!!!! Post a comment about how rubbish this edit is or if it's a cool edit!

7 comments:

Jamesscn said...

I can tell it is an edit because
1. the squid is in dark blue water, the window has light blue water
2. The picture blocks a line
3. It is so obvious!

Kkkkkk123 said...

I KNOW, MY FIRST EDIT GIVE ME A BREAK. JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A COOL IDEA.

Lexi said...

Lol Kkkkkk123 You take things so seriously. Did you see my edited puffle? It was rubbish!

Kkkkkk123 said...

Was that yours? Better then mine! I know my friends say "Keep your hair on ____________. It was just a joke"

Lexi said...

Lol. I love your name! Hi, ______ whats up _______

Kkkkkk123 said...

My name isn't ________ It's just to cover up what my real name is... Cause I don't want anyone to know, not yet anyway.

Lexi said...

Ummm duh! Gosh you take so much stuff seriously Kkkkkk123