Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 21 March 2010

Updated lol!

For the one below I also LOVE Animal Crossing Wild World. If anyone could get a picture of K.K. Slider on their banner plus the Able Sisters then that would be great! Again Good luck!

15 comments:

Toysgoneby said...

OMG! I DO TOO!!

Fredfan4ever said...

OMG. THAT IS MY FAVORITE GAME EVER. I LOVE IT. I MADE A BANNER WITH EVERYONE ON IT!!!!!

Jamesscn said...

I have never played it before :(

I will try and make you a banner

Fredfan4ever said...

Thats ok policeman

Fredfan4ever said...

Am I all alone here?

Jamesscn said...

No, i am on

Jamesscn said...

I need to know the dimensions

Toysgoneby said...

Your banner is on my site.. sorry for KK Slider, he is hard to cut out!

Jamesscn said...

Im watching primeval...

Jamesscn said...

noooooooo! my computer crashed when I was saving my banner!!!

Racket2000 said...

give me a pics for the banner! PLEEASE!

Podlepops said...

OMG!! i love animal crossing too!!

Magno20 said...

i play toontown

Magno20 said...

i used to play animal crosing ds

Kkkkkk123 said...

I play Toontown too! Sweet!