Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 7 March 2010

New competition! Banner making!

Many of you like making banners so here we go! NEW COMPETITION! MAKE A BANNER ABOUT ANYTHING IN THE WORLD! CLUB PENGUIN! MOSHI MONSTERS! ANYHTING! EVEN ABOUT A FULL STOP! LOL! Will decide winner next week after I have everyones who wants to enter! Will put names down who have enterted!

10 comments:

Podlepops said...

I'm entering ur contest! My banner is a CP banner!I hope u like it!

here is a link to my blog, where i posted the banner!

www.campclubpenguin-podlepops.blogspot.com

Thanks!

John said...

Here is my Entry:

http://wongovia.blogspot.com/2010/03/banner-contest-entry.html

Thanks!

- Wongovia

Podlepops said...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xoYiOmUpwsA/S5OxVwbr6OI/AAAAAAAAAmo/7sI-kp78Sb8/s1600-h/vNCnR.gif


Above is a better link to the banner. pls view it, hope u like it :)

Jamesscn said...

Im entering!

Podlepops said...

hi, please visit:

www.cpcheats4u.wordpress.com
www.clubmag.blogspot.com
www.lopakoycpcheats.blogspot.com

they are the 3 winners of my banner contest at my site, so im advertising for them.

Thanks!

Jamesscn said...

I am making mine about the uk!

Slidoo said...

I would enter... I really would but I am making too many banners lately... I'll enter in your next one! Promise!

Slidoo

Kkkkkk123 said...

Ok Slidoo. Thank you for telling me and thanks for saying unlike Hnwjanuary and Polkadotblu! They don't care for me anymore and they'll say they do when I say...Bet you any money!

Podlepops said...

when are u saying who won?

Shawn Lily said...

People that are reading this, please visit my blog!
www.clubpparadise.blogspot.com
Please guys. I am desperate!
P.S. It is SUPER cool! I promise.