Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 7 March 2010

I am alone

This is kinda like that girl writing that letter in Beetlejuice if anyone has seen it...Anyway.

I am alone. No one cares! They don't care about me! When I said I might be leaving no one cared but when Toys did everyone cared for him!! Yeh and don't say you care cause of course you don't!!!!!!! Polka and me don't talk anymore! Hnw doesn't talk to me as much as usual! The only people who do are Policeman and Toys! AND THEY'RE BOYS!!!! Well obveiously everyone cares for each other in CPG12....Everyone cares for everyone in it but me! Why do you do this to me guys!?!?!

Just wanted to say that! My membership is ending on the 9th and my Dad won't let me get another one! I'm getting too old for it anyway! Well I'll be holding lot's of competitions and stuff and I've joined Moshi Monsters! My name is kaykaykay345 on Moshi Monsters! Feel free to add me! Well this won't be a club penguin cheat site anymore. It'll be Moshi Monsters and competitions. So i'll need a new banner! ...New competition!!! TAH DAH!

5 comments:

Piper said...

NO dont leave i care! p.s. i have a moshi monsters too... i dont really like it.

Jamesscn said...

Sigh, It would be nice if lots of people commented on this site, Podlepops has the same problem too!

Slidoo said...

Kkkkkk123, the reason noone really talks to you or comments is because we never really know you're online! When we're talking, and we ask "is anyone there?" it's always Polka, Hnw, police, and me! You should join us sometimes! We DO care about you, but you seem to always be on the computer at a different time as us! We sometimes talk on Polka's site, either in the comments or the chat, or my website in the comments or chat. Please come join us! we do care!

Slidoo

ps. I have Moshi Monsters, too. I haven't been on in AGES, but my username is iluvtessa. tessa is my puppy, and I share the account with my sister.

Kkkkkk123 said...

I love Moshi Monsters. Thanks for your support and I do chat with you it's just like no one seems to care when I say i'm online so i've stoped. Thanks for your name. I'll add you as soon as poss

Toysgoneby said...

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE! YOU BRING SO MUCH EXCITEMENT TO THE PARTY! FORGET ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED WITH ME!! IT DOESN'T MATTER!! PLEASE STAY!!