Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 25 January 2011

...........

................Hello everyone it's me......It's kaykaykay345........I'm coming on here now and then and I might start posting again........Not about CP, or any games like that! Just everyday thinks, I might change it so it's about drawing! I might make a new blog...who knows anyway it's nice to talk to you again :)

7 comments:

slippeestars said...

if you remember me i hope you come back!

Fredfan4ever said...

YAY!! You probably don't remember me but I'm glad your back to blogging :D

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I miss you!!

Lemon quit :( Polka quit :( Hnw kinda quit, she sneaks on whenever she can :( Police turned into a jerk, he still exists, but I wish he didn't :( Toys quit :( SYKA'S BACK! :D Other than that it's just me and Fred, from the original people.. Oh yeah and Slippee came back after a long break and Coolman's still here :D And do you remember Bobhead? He's kinda here xD

YAAAYYYY!!

-Slidoo

Syka said...

KK! *HUGS* I wondered what had happened to everybody. Polka quit, Toys quit, Police, well.....I'll let Slidoo talk about that, Lemon quit, Hnw quit sort of, and I thought you had. I'm so glad to see (well, not actually see, LOL) you! I'm sorry about my disappearance, I can't explain everything. All I can say is that I couldn't get on the computer for a month, and I'm not allowed to visit CPG anymore. I'm sorry it's taken this long to apologize. I've been back for a while, but I didn't know you had come back too!
Now I work for Slidoo as a mod on Club Penguin Agents, and I run my own CP reality show! =D I really missed everyone, especially you and Polka, my two best CPG friends. Can you forgive me for having to quit? I'm so glad you're back!
Your Forever Friend, Syka <3

slippeestars said...

basicly lots of people quit

Kkkkkk123 said...

OMG Wow people still check my blog? Woah that means a lot guys thank you! :D Just too let you know a year ago when I was on Mimo's site I was talkin about my tests well I got very good scores :D Thank you everyone!!!!!!1

Kkkkkk123 said...

And Syka of course I can forgive you!