Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 24 March 2011

I'M BACK....WELL SORTAAA......KINDAAAAAA

THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL..................
Well..............No offence to everyone but I have already officialy quit Club Penguin :) Club Penguin was fun but....I'm too old for it now! If I told you my age you'd laugh cause your probably older and still play but oh well.............And I've also joined a site called Transformice.....I have for a while now so I might change this site to a TRANSFORMICE SITE but I dunno yet. Also check out my other blog! I haven't posted anything on it yet but keep checkin it out! :D PEACE OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Olá, achei seu blog muito bom, o material me foi de grande utilidade vou deixar o link que pode ser útil a você e o pessoal que visita seu Blog espero que seja de utilidade

http://www.realemail.onlinerenda.com.br/id=26565

desejo sucesso.