Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 December 2009

Toontown Christmas

For all you who play Toontown Christmas has arrived!

Everywhere is decorated for the big occasion! Trees with lights and tinsel! Even Mickey and his friends are saying stuff about Christmas, trying to make jokes! Of course just because it's Christmas it doesn't mean the cogs have gone, no way! More and more arrive the more you defeat a cog. So far I have got rid of 1 cog building, and it was very strange inside the building, very dull and robotic! If you are on one of the boards inside the HQ, let me know! Tell me if it's a habit, or if you've had to defeat cogs inside a building alone!

Kkkkkk123

No comments: