Kkkkkk123

I have quit Club Penguin but now and again you may see a little post of random stuff with CP on..........it might just be a pic of a certain penguin..................Begins with K and 3 ;)

I forgot to mention I also play TRANSFORMICE! Go check it out sometime! My name on there is Musickay XD XD

Powered By Blogger

Monday 14 December 2009

New mission

A new mission will be out very soon! It's taken them ages, but they finally realised that we need a new mission!

Tell me your thoughts on what could happen when Herbert dropped the packet of Seeds.
And what might happen to the puffles? Tell me what you think in a comment

Can't wait to hear your ideas peeps!

Kkkkkk123

1 comment:

Froggt said...

I dont know but I know it will be awesome! I just do the missions for the fun of it!